About two months ago, I decided that it was a brilliant idea to get some new piercings.
I was terrified, but the mass of photos on pintrest of really cool people with cool ear piercings, pushed me into getting a few myself. I knew for a while that I wanted to get my tragus pierced (which is the sticky out bit closest to your face) but it was a little bit of a last minute decision to pierce my conch (the inside of my ear). So, me and my friends decided to take a trip to the closest blue banana and just get them done. I'll be honest there was a lot of hesitation on my behalf.
I was terrified, but the mass of photos on pintrest of really cool people with cool ear piercings, pushed me into getting a few myself. I knew for a while that I wanted to get my tragus pierced (which is the sticky out bit closest to your face) but it was a little bit of a last minute decision to pierce my conch (the inside of my ear). So, me and my friends decided to take a trip to the closest blue banana and just get them done. I'll be honest there was a lot of hesitation on my behalf.
I really love them, and two months on I'm glad I have them. This would have been a different story had I been writing this, a week after getting them done. It was painful. As they are both cartilage piercings, they are going through a really tough part of the ear.
I found that tragus was a lot more painful than my conch, but don't be fooled into thinking that the conch was a breeze, it wasn't.
Two months on, and it isn't completely comfortable to sleep on my ear, and this is because of the conch piercing. It feels really bruised when it's pushed down. As for the tragus, I would say that it's more than less healed.
I know, I know, the tragus is a really popular piercings, but I think it's cute. The conch is a little bit of a different one, I haven't seen this one as much as tragus piercings. I'm particularly looking forward to changing the jewellery soon!
If you have questions about it don't hesitate to ask! Also, are you thinking about getting any piercings soon, I know I've got a little bit of a bug now!

They look awesome! I really want some new piercings so I may copy you here!
ReplyDeleteMegan x
London Callings
Thank you! :) I'm glad I could be of inspiration haha! Let me know what you end up getting! :)
DeleteRachel x