A few months ago I wrote a post on my newly pierced ears, which caused me a lot of pain, and a lot of wondering why. Although I say this I loved them then, and I'm still in love with them now. A few days after I wrote about them, I decided that it was a wonderful idea to change my tragus to a ring. I am telling you from experience, do not do this. It caused a lot of pain, swelling and bleeding, and fear that it would close up as quickly as I took it out. It is such an awkward placement, and such a tricky piercing to try get a bar/hoop back in, it's worth the wait to get someone else to do it. Luckily after hours and hours of leaving and trying once again to get it back in, I finally got the original bar in.
It heeled pretty well though, and it does not cause me any pain anymore. As long as it's not pushed or hit. As I said I'm still in love with it, it definitely does take a little while too heal, and I would definitely wait a little longer than the 10 weeks that they advise, to change it, or go to blue banana, they will help you change it there.
My conch is definitely the favourite of the two. I am in love with this piercings, even more since I changed it. I think I waited about 13 weeks before I changed it to a horse shoe shaped earring. I would definitely advise you to go to a place that is known for selling piercing jewellery. I first went to a, not so great place, and I had some really horrible pain, almost resulting in me taking it out. Thank god that I bought a new one. As I am now in love with it. It was also really easy to change, no problem or help needed.
Obviously they both are painful piercings, as they both go to cartilage. You can't expect a piercing to not hurt though, at the end of the day you are piercing your skin!
Do you have any piercings, if so what? and what is your favourite?
No comments:
Post a Comment